New Member Benefit: Featured Events
This month we're adding a new member benefit to help you spread the word about what you're doing. Featured Events are available to Organisational Members only.
You will get:
- A listing on our website. This includes a photo, in some cases we will interview the event organiser for a short article.
- Prime position on the front page of the national Music in Communuities Network website
- Additional sharing via social media and in our bulletins.
Terms and Conditions:
- Featured Events are only available to current Organisational Members of the network. Click here for more information about membership.
- Events must be for a community music event run by and/or for recreational music makers. We want to highlight grassroots musical activities and community participation in large events.
- Members cannot be guaranteed more than one "Featured Event" during each calendar year. By all means, submit information about all of your events for our Classifieds section, but this additional exposure needs to be shared around.
- Featured Events are listed on Music in Communities Network website and online platforms and remain at the discretion of the network manager.
- This is not a condition, but we prefer good images and information (beyond the date, venue and time) for these Featured Events.