Public Liability Insurance for less than $300 per year?
Are you paying too much for your Public Liability Insurance? Do you have the cover that you need?
The Music in Communities Network has searched extensively for the best possible public liability insurance scheme for its members. We have negotiated a special deal for our members on a high quality insurance product that offers extensive cover at an unbeatable price.
Does your existing public liability insurance:
- in addition to principals, volunteers and employees, also cover contract teachers?
- include $2,000,000 of professional indemnity cover ?include member to member liability ?
- include associated activity covers such as Alexander Technique, Yoga, Pilates, etc.?
- include a free one day double your sum insured upgrade (up to $20,000,000)?
- include property owner's liability coverage at no additional charge?
- have a nil excess?
- offer cover of either $10 million or $20 million?
- apply worldwide, with no limit on the number of teachers, pupils or locations you have?
- give you the security of the underwriter being approved and regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority?
MiCN has negotiated a special introductory discount rate for all MiCN Group / School or Institution members.
Organisational Members of the Music in Communities Network are eligible for this offer.
How much does it cost?
Every community music organisation is different and our insurance brokers will adjust your premium to offer you the best cover at the best price. To guide your expectations:If your gross annual income is less than $15000 your premium will be less than $300.If your gross annual income is between $15000 and $200,000 your premium will be less than $460.These figures are for $10 million cover. $20 million cover is available.
How to apply?
Your organisation is not a member of the Music in Communities Network?
Access to this excellent public liability insurance deal is just one of the many benefits of MiCN membership including
- Valuable networking and professional development opportunities
- Access to latest in music research and best practice case studies
- Subscription to Music Forum, Australia’s most interesting music magazine.
- Access to the National Music Lending Scheme
Becoming a member is cheap and easy. See our membership page. N.B. The MiCN PLI insurance offer is only available to institutional members of the network.
For further information or to receive an insurance application form:
Looking for insurance for a choir?
The MiCN insurance offer is available to any community music organisation, however if you are looking for insurance for a choir we suggest you also look at the insurance offered through the Australian National Choral Association (ANCA). See http://www.anca.org.au/insurance.